Prior to a property lease-up or management transition, a comprehensive marketing plan is created. The plan identifies target markets based on geography, psychographics and demographics. It then identifies effective marketing vehicles to reach each targeted market household profile. In addition, it takes into consideration the supply and demand factors and the properties position in the marketplace. The VP of Marketing works hand-in-hand with the onsite staff and Regional Manager to create timelines, goals and expectations. Additionally, as an apartment marketing company in St. Paul, weekly meetings are conducted to review results and ensure proper marketing, outreach and advertising is in place that makes the best use of marketing dollars.
Our marketing experience and expertise allows us to bring the following benefits to every relationship:
- Customized marketing plans for every asset
- Consultation of floor plans, amenities, design, unit mix and overall messaging and branding
- Efficient marketing strategies, resulting in industry-low average cost per lease (approximately $220/per lease vs. $400 industry average)
- Strategic multi‐channel marketing to maximize leads using print ads, online classifieds, ILS’s, physical outreach and corporate outreach
- Consistently outperform the competition in breadth of online exposure and list rankings
- Year‐over‐year lead‐growth consistently > 10%
- 24/7 Call Center – our team fields leasing inquiries and resident services via phone, email and online chat
- Average Prospect Conversion Ratio: >50% (industry average 30‐35%)
Another fundamental piece of our on-going leasing strategy focuses on resident retention. This takes a combined effort of the site staff, Regional Manager, and overall company philosophy. By involving everyone, from our maintenance techs to our caretakers to on-site managers in customer service training, we provide opportunities to impact and improve the quality of our resident’s lives. Because of our effective efforts in apartment marketing and lease-up in St. Paul, this customer service program has increased our resident retention numbers portfolio wide to 69.5% in 2015, well above the national average.