Purpose: Support Portfolio Directors (PD) and Property Managers (PM) with all phases of marketing and leasing. Manage marketing plans and budget. Provide sales and leasing training to site staff. Manage Rent Café leasing functions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Focus leasing and marketing efforts on “red alert” properties, as needed
- Assist with day-to-day site leasing activities and needs
- Schedule and facilitate site marketing meetings
- Manage Marketing Assistant and Call Center
- Manage marketing plan execution and budgets
- Develop Gross Profit Ratio (GPR) and Vacancy Loss recommendations for Site budgets
- Prepare annual marketing plans and budgets, and adjust quarterly, if needed
- Responsible for marketing collateral, online marketing, signage, etc.
- Manage internal photo library and online Marketing Department folders
- Update and distribute monthly comparison grids
- Ensure excellent customer service and appropriate appearance is upheld at sites
- Provide sales and leasing training to on-site staff
- Teach New Hire Basic Leasing session
- Implement new technologies
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Must possess minimum of 2-3 years marketing experience in Multi-Family Property Management industry
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must have intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; Yardi experience is desired
- Must maintain professional office environment
Real Estate Equities has an immediate opening for a newly created position, Marketing Director! If you are interested in applying for this position you may contact Jason Schoen at 651-389-3823 or by email at email@example.com.