Groundskeeper – Fountainhead Apartments
Purpose: To maintain the community grounds with impeccable curb appeal for our customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide residents with exceptional customer service and foster good resident relations.
- Know and adhere to standards of quality.
- Be a valuable member of an effective on-site team.
- Perform functions in a continuous manner without assistance/supervision.
- Pick up rubbish from community grounds.
- Assist with watering and weeding
- Shovel and sweep using shovel snow and broom.
- Operate various snow removal equipment.
- Work in extremes of climate/temperature (-20 to 110 degrees), rain, snow.
- Remove debris from vacant apartments and garages.
- Assist with transporting cleaning equipment and moving appliances.
- Assist caretaker and maintenance personnel with apartment turnover.
- Maintain rubbish container areas and move rubbish containers.
- Install and remove outdoor signs.
- Other miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to do essential duties
- Knowledge of grounds equipment and tools
- Ability to lift 50lbs to chest height
- Be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, pull and push
- Work in extremes of climate/temperature (-20 to 110 degrees), rain, snow
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions