Leasing Agent – Sonder House / Sonder Pointe
Purpose: Lease apartments to prospects to achieve 100% occupancy and tax credit compliance within designated timeline. Provide other general property management office duties. Perform duties required to maintain compliance program eligibility for affordable housing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Show and lease apartments to those who qualify under the property’s income restrictions.
- Provide prospects and residents with exceptional customer service.
- Manage prospect pipeline through Knock, via phone, email, and text.
- Host Open Houses to lease apartments.
- Be a valuable part of an effective on-site team.
- Meet and greet customers in person and on the telephone, email or text.
- Complete paperwork for application and process through SRI.
- Complete paperwork required to determine household eligibility for affordable housing programs.
- Complete the workflow process and work with compliance team as necessary to process applications.
- Compile weekly reports as necessary.
- Assist residents with questions and record service requests.
- Perform community inspections once the building is open.
- Assist with marketing outreach program as needed.
- Assist with move-ins as necessary.
- Polish up leasing model/office, vacant apartments and the tour route.
- Participate in the preparation of making balloons clusters, preparing the refreshment center, and other preparation to open the leasing office for business.
- Operate all office machines, printer, computer, etc.
- Handle mail, prepare notes, letters, and documents; receive and distribute packages.
Non-Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform/prepare special projects
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous leasing or related sales experience preferred
- Ability to perform essential duties
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task/meet deadlines
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Yardi experience desired
- Maintain professional office environment
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English
To apply, send resume to REERecruiter@reeapartments.com. Or, fill out our online application.