Leasing Agent – The Winslow
Purpose: Lease apartments to prospects and maintain a competitive occupancy for the community in the marketplace. Provide other general property management office duties. Perform duties required to maintain compliance program eligibility for affordable housing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide residents with exceptional customer service and foster good resident relations.
- Be a valuable part of an effective on-site team.
- Meet and greet customers in person and on the telephone.
- Show and lease apartments and follow up with prospects.
- Process applications and other necessary paperwork to lease or renew resident leases.
- Process paperwork required to determine household eligibility for affordable housing programs.
- Assist residents with questions and record service requests.
- Receive and input rents and all other fees from prospects and residents.
- Perform community inspections.
- Assist with marketing outreach program.
- Participate with resident activities/programs.
- Polish up leasing model, vacant apartments and the tour route.
- Participate in the preparation of making balloons clusters, preparing the refreshment center, and other preparation to open the leasing office for business.
- Operate all office machines, printer, computer, etc.
- Handle mail, prepare notes, letters, and documents; receive and distribute packages.
Non-Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform/prepare special projects
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous leasing or related sales experience preferred
- Ability to perform essential duties
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task/meet deadlines
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Yardi experience desired
- Maintain professional office environment
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English
To apply, send resume to Xe Yang, at XYang@reeapartments.com. Or, fill out our online application.