Marketing Coordinator – Corporate
Summary: Manage all online and print listings for Real Estate Equities Management, LLC and Elite Destination Homes. Manage overall social media and reputation strategies. Responsible for other administrative marketing duties.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage online listings (including Internet Listings Services (ILS) Website, Online Classifieds, etc.).
- Assist VP of Marketing in executing the marketing strategies of all new developments.
- Manage print listings (change, update, and refresh print advertisements).
- Manage overall social media and reputation strategies.
- Manage ‘on-boarding’ processes of new properties & vacation homes.
- Responsible for coordinating marketing collateral materials (including business cards, brochures, emails, etc.).
- Manage monthly rental/lease comparison grid completion and prepare reports.
- Responsible for miscellaneous reporting, as needed (quarterly Cost Per Lease (CPL), quarterly expense bill-back, source/conversion analysis, etc.)
- Reconcile corporate credit card statements and process additional expense bill-back items.
- Manage ads/listings as compared to budgets, under direction of Director of Marketing, in addition to processing appropriate invoices.
- Assist site staff with marketing requests.
- Assist with marketing presentations, as needed.
- Assist with management of the Yardi Call Center, including daily operational issues and addressing site concerns.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- High level knowledge of and experience with Internet Listing Services (ILS) and Word-Press
- Excellent organizational skills
- Design experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Clouds Suite a plus, but not required
- 1-3 years’ experience in property management is preferred