- Responsible for contributing towards the day-to-day leadership of company operations as assigned
- Ensuring smooth operation of assigned properties, including achieving budgeted NOI and cash-flow targets
- Maintain strong relationships with property owners and ensure their satisfaction with REE and our performance on behalf of their properties
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Work with Executive Leadership, Department Heads, and other Portfolio Directors to accomplish the goals, objectives, policies and strategic plans established.
- 2. Monitor all key indicators of site performance on a weekly basis and take proactive corrective action as needed to achieve budgeted performance. Examples of key indicators and milestones include, but are not limited to: occupancy, open renewals, delinquency, work orders, preventative maintenance schedules, upcoming inspections, FPOCs/Tours/Closing ratios and volumes, etc.
- 3. Participate in and contribute towards the day-to-day operations of Management Company, including finance, budgeting, human resources, marketing, contract negotiation, legal and compliance.
- 4. Lead, develop and supervise employees at your portfolio properties.
- 5. Develop and manage to property operating and capital budgets for your portfolio properties
- 6. Report to and work directly with asset managers/owners for your portfolio properties
- 7. Carry out all company and site quality standards
- 8. Travel to portfolio properties as needed
- 9. Be punctual and prepared for meetings and assignments
- 10. Bring new ideas, processes, tools and management accounts to make REE better – leverage your experience!
Specific Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Implement the ‘Top 11’ areas of the Operations, in your portfolio properties, as identified by President. Retain and reinforce as needed to ensure these policies are adhered to with excellence.
- 2. Provide monthly variance reporting of financial performance by the 20-25th of each month
- 3. Complete Portfolio director reporting to President and other owners as needed
- 4. Communicate and follow up- same day when possible, no later than 24 hours, set dates for completion
- 5. Perform monthly portfolio site inspections, per policy, unless otherwise agreed to with President
To apply, send resume to Xe Yang, at XYang@reeapartments.com. Or, fill out our online application.