Property Manager – West St. Paul
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide residents with exceptional customer service and foster good resident relations.
- Train and supervise staff on all job responsibilities and be a valuable leader of an effective on-site team.
- Enforce management policies and procedures.
- Perform functions in a continuous manner without assistance/supervision.
- Meet and greet customers in person and on the telephone.
- Oversee and participate in the showing and leasing of apartments to prospects.
- Oversee and participate in the processing applications and other necessary paperwork to rent apartments.
- Assist residents with questions and record service requests.
- Receive and input rents and all other fees from prospects and residents.
- Oversee and participate in rent collection, and collection of delinquent rents.
- Oversee and maintain site records (resident files, certifications, inspections, Move-In (M/I), Move-out (M/O, etc.).
- Oversee and perform community inspections.
- Maintain budget controls, maximize income potential and control operating expenses.
- Oversee and participate in preparing and performing marketing outreach program.
- Oversee and participate in resident activities and retention programs.
- Ensure impeccable curb appeal and interior and exterior cleanliness.
- Oversee and participate in the polishing up of the model, vacant apartments and the tour route.
- Oversee and participate in the preparation of making balloons clusters, setting up the refreshment center, and other preparation to open the leasing office for business.
- Oversee and assist with key control.
- Oversee and assist with contractors.
- Operate all office machines, printer, computer, etc.
- Oversee and handle mail, prepare notes, letters, documents; receive and distribute packages.
- Minimum of 1-3 years property management experience including supervisory responsibilities
- Must have knowledge of managerial, supervisory and fiscal practices.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Yardi experience desired.
- Senior Apartment living experience preferred.
- Full-Time: Monday-Friday