Roving Leasing Agent – St. Paul, MN
Purpose: As assigned, in the absence of a Leasing Agent or Property Manager, lease apartments to prospects and maintain a competitive occupancy for the community in the marketplace. Provide other general property management office duties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide residents with exceptional customer service and foster good resident relations.
- Be a valuable part of an effective on-site team.
- Meet and greet customers in person and on the telephone.
- Show and lease apartments and follow up with prospects.
- Process applications and other necessary paperwork to lease or renew resident leases.
- Assist residents with questions and record service requests.
- Receive and input rents and all other fees from prospects and residents.
- Perform community inspections.
- Assist with marketing outreach program.
- Participate with resident activities/programs.
- Polish up leasing model, vacant apartments and the tour route.
- Participate in the preparation of making balloons clusters, preparing the refreshment center, and other preparation to open the leasing office for business.
- Operate all office machines, printer, computer, etc.
- Handle mail, prepare notes, letters, and documents; receive and distribute packages.
Non-Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform/prepare special projects
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Previous leasing or related sales experience preferred
- Ability to perform essential duties
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task/meet deadlines
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Yardi experience required
- Maintain professional office environment
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English
Full time (Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm, some Saturday required)
- 3-5 years of experience
- Spanish preferred – not required.
To apply, send resume to Xe Yang, at XYang@reeapartments.com. Or, fill out our online application.