Senior Lease Up Compliance Technician
- Review application files and notify site of corrections, if applicable.
- Request income, asset and student documentation from applicants and third parties.
- Calculate annual income and determine household eligibility.
- Notify applicants of application status, including ineligibility if they do not meet program requirements.
- Communicate approvals/denials/file escalations to Compliance Director and Property Manager.
- Prepare move in certifications for qualified households.
- Report application status to Compliance Director, Property Manager and Leasing staff.
- Update move in certification and close certifications of move in files.
- Prepare files for review for long-term storage and review by investors.
- Assist site staff in preparation for site inspections from outside entities.
- Complete monthly compliance testing.
- Prepare move in reports to submit to owners and investors.
- Assist Compliance Director with assessing training needs of new hires and current staff.
- Assist site staff with unresolved resident compliance related issues.
- Assist Accounting Department with outstanding rent payment issues.
- Assist Compliance Director with updating utility allowances, rent increases, and income/rent limits.
- Assist Compliance Director with updating training, compliance manuals and program forms.
- Assist Compliance Director with creation or updates of policy and procedures.
- Assist Compliance Director with new property set-up in property management software program, Yardi Systems.
- Assist Compliance Director with resolution of Yardi issues.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum five to seven years’ work experience in Low income housing Tax Credit; layered with other housing programs
- Yardi experience preferred
- Industry compliance certifications, desired
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organization/ planning skills, with ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Strong, intermediate computer skills, including experience w/360 Office Suite applications
- Full Time, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm