Senior Portfolio Director
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with Executive Leadership and other Portfolio Directors to establish goals, objectives and strategic vision.
- Implement plans, strategies, policies and procedures designed to promote and implement goals, objectives, strategic vision, mission statement and Top 11. As well identify opportunities to improve revenue and reduce expenses, and work with team members to implement changes.
- Assist with day-to-day operations, including finance, budgeting, human resources, marketing, contract negotiation, legal and compliance.
- Analyze monthly financial reports, prepare variance reports timely for Owner communication.
- Create a corrective action plan for assets not performing to budget, using strategies that maintain the goals of the Ownership and integrity of the asset.
- Ensures Property Managers maintain A/R at 3% or less of the GPR at the time of close of monthly books. Certification levels meet expectations.
- Supervise employees at multiple properties.
- Implement capital asset projects and monitor process to completion. Assess physical condition of property on an annual basis and make recommendation for improvements as well as asset preservation.
- Represent the company at various community activities.
- Attends property inspections with mortgage companies, insurance, City, County, or State inspectors. Follow up on required corrections and maintains compliance with all entities.
- Meet regularly with Property Owners/Asset Managers and timely follow-up with their requests for information and asset related activities.
- Create property budgets per company schedule, as assigned by President or Vice President.
- Report financial/personnel/resident matters to President, Vice President or owners, as assigned.
- Direct, maintain and adhere to company and site quality standards.
- Monitor key indicators of site performance and take proactive corrective action as needed to meet budgeted performance.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Previous regional property management experience.
- New Development/Lease Up/Tax Credit a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Possess strong, intermediate computer skills, including /Microsoft Office Suite
If you are interested in applying for this position, you may contact Jason Schoen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651)389-3823 or apply below.